- Tickets are processed via the secure service TryBooking ticketing system.
- Order your tickets online. Print them at home. Bring them to the event.
- Remember to bring your Concession Card to the event if you have ordered a Concession ticket.
- Tickets will also be available at the event.
- All under 18s must be with a parent or legal guardian to enter the licensed concert area.
Hot Rod Driver Ticket Information
- All drivers who enter their vehicle at the show pay a reduced entry fee of just $10.
- The ticket includes the driver and the vehicle.
- Any other person in the vehicle pays the General Admission entry fee.
- Prefer pre-1975
Hot Rods / Classics / Rat Rods / Sleds / Muscle Cars / Customs / VDubs
/ Vintage & Classic Motorbikes / Bobbers / Cafe Racers / Vintage Scooters / Lowrider Cycles
- You enter the details of your vehicle while buying your ticket.
- Club displays welcome
- Vehicles must stay on static display for duation of event
- For more info on the hot rod show format, visit the Hot Rod page.